Wednesday, February 23, 2011

1 in 5 Canadians late for work at least once a week: Survey

Did you know Canada.. According to this article in the Vancouver Sun 1 in 5 Canadians late for work at least once a week: Survey

I know when I worked in the office full time I was NEVER late for work, even if that meant skipping my morning coffee and running in from the parking lot. Many co workers were often late for work though, coffee in hand, strolling along but that's just not in me to do. I am the one that always shows up early or on time, I hate to inconvenience people because I know I absolutely hate waiting around for people that say they will show up at a certain time. And this is your job! I feel like people that do this think their time is more important than yours and that is not okay.

Now that I have kids I can see the occasional late day because the bus didn't show up on time or someone wasn't feeling well, but there's a big difference between kiddos and some of the crazy excuses in the article.

Check it out and let me know what happens at your place of work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Giveaway Directory
Sweepsadvantage
SheBlogs Canada