So if you spend the following amount on almost any* nursery items you get:
$200 and get a $25 cash card
$300 and get a $50 cash card
$400 and get a $100 cash card
This cash card works similarly to a gift card and you’ll have from October
7-31 to redeem it at Sears! Available at Sears locations across Canada excluding Vancouver.
*Excludes items ending in 0.97, Carter's and OshKosh
In Vancouver only Sears customers can save 15% on all* nursery furniture, baby gear and infant fashions!
*Again, excludes items ending in 0.97, Carter's and OshKosh
I learned a lot between my twins and my newest little man and if you are wondering hmmmm... am I really going to use that, who sees it anyways, or he only uses it for a couple months is it really worth it? These are my nursery must haves..
- bassinet - yes, it's only good for 2-5 months depending on the bassinet itself and the baby, but when you bring that TINY baby home you will feel terrible putting them in that huge crib. And even if you tell yourself you won't, you likely WILL want the baby in your room at least the first 2-4 weeks.
- theme - you really want to make the nursery, well, look like a nursery! Even if you don't think so now it will be special to you and a huge part of your memories when you look back on your little one's infant stage and here we like to think of the nursery as stepping into another world, I love walking into Lucas' room :) A theme is also nice for friends and family who want to by you a gift, knowing our theme was monkeys people had fun buying us monkey related items :)
- chair - doesn't have to be rocking, gliding or anything else, but you do need somewhere to sit, even if you're not nursing you'll be thankful for that chair in the middle of the night for cuddles, somewhere to sit while you worry about them if they have a stuffy nose
- change table - perfect for storage and perfect for dressing in the morning and at night, we don't run upstairs for every diaper change but it's great for saving your back while you wrestle your little one into their clothes :)
- crib (of course) - make sure you are comfortable with it, try reaching in when viewing it in store, find out how many different heights the mattress goes, make sure you really love it
Those are my must haves, what are yours? Let us know in the comments!
To celebrate all things nursery, Sears is giving away a beautiful three (3)-piece nursery from the brand Stork Craft and includes a crib, change table and side table/chest for storage, an $800 value! Enter below for your chance to win and good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Readers may enter across many blogs, however may only win on once, must be Canadian residents, excluding Quebec.
Disclosure: I am part of the Sears The Baby’s Room Ambassador program with Mom Central Canada and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.