Monday, January 7, 2013

Review: Disney's Phineas and Ferb: The Best LIVE Tour Ever!

Did you know Canada..  last night we attended Disney's Phineas and Ferb: The Best LIVE Tour Ever! in London, ON.



It really was the The Best LIVE Tour Ever, we had so much fun!  Great seats, could see and hear everything, enjoyed the warm up act with trivia and dancing, loved that they had a few fans on stage just after intermission as well, was really pleased to see how interactive the show was.



We had some fun purchasing a few items, I've found Phineas and Ferb are not easy to find in the store, so my guys were super happy to pick up a few things with their Christmas money - we got a Perry stuffy that my son slept with last night, he is SO HAPPY with it, and that makes me so happy :-)  My other guy got some perry binoculars so he can spy on people ;-) and they both got yummy cotton candy that came with Ferb or Phineas hair, we got one of each and they have been having lots of fun wearing it, super cute!  As Mom, I appreciate that everything seems to be good quality and durable as well, no tears yet!



The show itself was fantastic, as I said, very interactive, at one point they had some big bouncy balls in the audience as well.  I loved the story line and we were happy to hear all our favourite songs, especially Squirrels in my Pants, a favourite episode around here!



Everyone cheered like crazy when Agent P hit the scene, loved seeing the entire cast including not only the Stars - Phineas and Ferb, but also Isabella and some Fireside Girls, Jeremy, Buford, Baljeet, Dr. Doofenshmirtz and his fun theme song - everyone!

I can't say enough good things about the show, if Disney's Phineas and Ferb: The Best LIVE Tour Ever! is still heading to your city, get some tickets and be prepared for a fantastic time!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Giveaway Directory
Sweepsadvantage
SheBlogs Canada