Did you know Canada.. we all know about the CN Tower, many of you have probably visited it! But here's some fast facts you may not know..
* In 1995, the CN Tower was classified as one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World by the American Society of Civil Engineers
* In 1976 it was the world's tallest free-standing structure and world's tallest tower and held the record for 34 years
* Its name "CN" originally referred to Canadian National, the railway company that built the tower
* 1,537 workers toiled five days a week, 24 hours a day to build the CN Tower
* The CN Tower's Glass Floor was the first of its kind when it was opened in June 1994
* The floor in the 360-degree restaurant rotates once every 72 minutes allowing everyone a complete and unobstructed view of the city below
* The CN Tower introduced North America's first and the world's highest glass floor paneled elevator
Who's been? What was your favourite part??