Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pampers Swaddlers Diapers are the #1 choice of Canadian parents! #PGmom

Did you know Canada..  Pampers Swaddlers Diapers are the #1 choice of Canadian parents*.  We are a Swaddlers family here, and always have been.  They were the perfect fit for my now 5 year old twins, and they are perfect for this little man..



Pampers Swaddlers Diapers are our diaper of choice for a few reasons..

- they are the first diapers we use, right from the get go in the hospital, and I love the umbilical cord notch in the newborn size, an absolute must have
- they are so soft and flexible, like putting on a blanket
- while we've all that hilariously terrible poop explosion, we've never had a true leak
- very breathable, we haven't had a red bum yet with our new little one
- we're also loving the wetness indicator, a yellow line that turns blue as it gets wet (extra awesome for first time parents who aren't always sure when to change, or read an article on the internet and are suddenly worried about dehydration; don't worry, we've all been there)



We want our sweet little miracles to be wrapped in softness, security and love at all times don't we?  Whenever I'm dressing my little guy I always think about dressing him in huggable clothes, something soft and cozy so he will feel protected and I feel Pampers Swaddlers Diapers accomplishes that too.

Don't forget those Gift to Grow codes either, have you seen some of the new rewards?  I LOVE the LillyBit® Uptown Diaper Clutch - I just can't decide what colour!

If you are planning for a coming little one in your life (maybe working on a diaper cake?!), or have a new little one already; trust us Canadian parents, you won't find anything softer or better fitting!  Learn more about Pampers Swaddlers Diapers at Pampers.ca.

* based on Swaddlers size NB and 1

Disclosure: I am a P&Gmom. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events and opportunities. The opinions on this blog are my own.

1 comment:

  1. We've been using honest diapers on our newborn now for 3 weeks, and I must say, they blow away other expensive brands in terms of fit and ability to contain 'leaks'. There is no comparison. Home delivery is excellent as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Giveaway Directory
Sweepsadvantage
SheBlogs Canada