Friday, April 5, 2013

Tide Pods #PGmom

Did you know Canada..  I mentioned earlier this week laundry is my life right now, since I told you how much I enjoy using Tide Free & Gentle Liquid Detergent for the baby, I also wanted to tell you how much I love Tide Pods!



A life saver for a busy Mom; Tide Pods save time, measuring and mess when throwing in a load. Tide’s reinventing the way you do laundry!  1 pac = 1 laundry load and THAT. IS. IT!  I throw the pack in first, then put the laundry on top and I am done, it's beautiful!

The first few times you'll be left looking around wondering what did I forget to do, why was that so quick?  But after that you'll just whisper thank you for being done and over with in no time flat so you can move on to the next chore or spend more time with your family.



Since the pods are pre measured, not only is there no mess, but there's also no waste or over use.  Tide Pods provide a detergent + stain remover + brightener in one.  Coming in 3 scents - spring meadow, ocean mist and mystic forest - we are a spring meadow family right now, it's just nice and light, doesn't bother anyone and saves the day for me.

Have you tried Tide Pods yet?

Disclosure: I am a P&Gmom. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events and opportunities. The opinions on this blog are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Giveaway Directory
Sweepsadvantage
SheBlogs Canada