Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Bourjois Paris

Did you know Canada..  this past weekend was not only the Canada Day long weekend, but also my birthday!  Hubby and I went out for dinner, thanks to my Mom for both the gift card and watching the kiddos, I can't even remember the last time we went out!



Finally a reason to get dressed up and put on some make-up, I was so excited to try my new mascara and lip gloss from Bourjois Paris.



The lip gloss I tried is their new Rose Exclusif, a clear lipgloss that self-adjusts into a unique and personalised pink when applied to lips, how cool is this!  Because the pH of your lips is unique, this lipgloss enriched with pH reactive pigments will self-adjust into a bespoke pink to suit your skin tone!  I admit I was a little unsure when I first put it on, but it goes on smooth and becomes a beautiful shade, I was so happy with it!  I had my Mom try it too, she is much fairer than I (and that's saying something, because I am really fair as well) and it looked completely different on her.  What a fantastic product!


The mascara I tried was their waterproof Liner Effect - this is their best seller, and a must for our humid Canadian summers and snowy wet winters.  I loved how dark it looked with just one coat, the mascara formula is actually enriched with khol to intensify the results and it works!  I loved the info I found on the Bourjois Paris website for the mascara..


The brush has a double action:
Step 1: Use long bristles to stretch the mascara formula from root to tip. Intensely lengthens lashes without clumping.

Step 2: Use short bristles to deposit formula at the base of the lashes, emphasising roots for a liner effect. It will look as though you have used a pencil khol in the inside rim of your lashes, without the hassle!

Perfect!  For a busy Mom that is not a make-up pro, this one tool makes me feel put together and ready for a night out.

Bourjois Paris products are available at Shoppers Drug Marts across the nation and a true investment into making up look great, feel great and be excited to get out on those special occasions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Giveaway Directory
Sweepsadvantage
SheBlogs Canada