Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Royal Birthday Adventure

Did you know Canada..  we've mentioned before how much we love I See Me personalized story books.  With my boys birthday coming up, this was the perfect time to check out their new "My Royal Birthday Adventure" book.



The boys version we received had the boys as knights in their story going to their royal party.  I LOVED how often their name was used, their name was even spelled out in special places like in the castle's garden and flags, there was a party guest list mentioning friends and family, just fantastic.



I can't speak enough about the quality either, the cover is beautiful and glossy, the pages are perfect, nothing stuck together, a beautiful intro about celebrating the birthday boy.

We have read this again and again nightly, I can't even begin to tell you how special it is to see my boys faces light up when they see their name in the book.  It is a great resource for helping the boys with their reading as well, as they are following the words waiting to spot their name again.



I highly recommend this book for every special boy in your life, for that special girl there is also a Royal Birthday Adventure, I spy a unicorn on the front too, every little girls dream!

Great news, we have a discount code to share with our readers!!  Use code royal at check out to receive a 15% discount off My Royal Birthday Adventure at I See Me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Giveaway Directory
Sweepsadvantage
SheBlogs Canada