You apply Jamberry nail wraps yourself at home in just minutes. They are a solid film covering so they don't chip or scratch like nail polish. They are even surviving the summer with 3 kids, with polish I can't even get 24 hours without a chip, so that's telling you something. Lasting up to two weeks on your fingernails and eight weeks on your toes. And they are BEAUTIFUL! The style options are absolutely endless!
I am on my second set now and I can't even begin to tell you how many compliments I am receiveing, absolutely everywhere! When grabbing my coffee at Timmies, from other Mom's during playdates, at the grocery store, everyone comments on how beautiful, cool and natural they look! These are not fake nails of old, Jamberry Nail wraps are a chemical, latex free, salon quality nail wrap that bonds to your nail with heat and pressure to give you a water tight seal. You get a salon quality look for a fraction of the cost!
Here's how it works:
- Clean unpolished nails with alcohol wipes (I actually skipped this step and it still lasted 2 weeks!) and push back your cuticles
- Match a nail with the nail wrap that will fit best
- Peel off the nail wrap and warm the back of it with a hair dryer, just 10-15 seconds until soft
- While still warm press onto your nail, no worries if you got it crocked, just lift it up and reapply, then press around the edges
- Trim the top and file downwards
- Apply heat again for a few seconds to make sure it sticks and you are done!
The first time definitely takes a little getting used to the routine, but on my second application I was a pro and done in less than 10 minutes!
Since my nails are so short I actually cut the wraps in half so I didn't waste them and extended the use! You'll have a few leftovers and I was thinking if you had a matching polish at home you could even just put a wrap on your ring finger for a cool look! (remember the polish will chip and wear long before the wrap though)
Not just for adults either, there's Jamberry Juniors for girls, how awesome would it be to have a Jamberry themed birthday party where all the girls came to the at home "spa" and got their nails done??
If you have ever thought about a career in direct sales you will definitely want to get in on the ground floor with Jamberry Nails! I hope there is a consultant near me, I already have a slew of Mom's, friends and co-workers that are dying to attend a party! Contact Alisha Pierce at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started TODAY!
Who would love to be a Jamberry consultant or love to host a party??