Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Staples Canada - THE Place for Office Supplies!

Did you know Canada..  well, it just feels like fall today in my neck of the woods, how about you?  With cooler weather it gets me in the mood to get the kids ready for back to school, and with them busy during the day it means Mom needs to get her home office together too!



I headed to Staples Canada recently, because when you think of office supplies, it's the place to go right!  I was really excited to see the Martha Stewart Home Office™ section, what a beautiful AND function group of products!  I thought the Chalk Board labels were so fun! and the Tags are just genius.  Fun colours for not so fun organizational items like drawers and folders, you can create a whole office in style, or even use these to make that corner in the kitchen your own!



I also picked up something that I love - pens!  Even with the days of smart phones you can never have enough pens.  Mine are always missing, stolen or decide not to work the moment I need them most!  Thankfully Staples Canada has a isle dedicated to my favourite must have.



Hubby picked up some blank dvds for file storage, I picked up a cute little note book from the clearance section and the kids noticed the Soda Stream stuff!  How fun would it be to have a Soda Stream in a small office, or especially, the home office!  They also have coffee/tea pods - a must have to get through any office day. :)

Why not pick a cool day this August to set up your own home office, or freshen up the office at work, it makes everyone in a better mood and Staples Canada has everything you need!

2 comments:

  1. I have an addiction to pens!! I kind of hoard them!! LOL I love staples and always make sure I set a budget before I go in...b/c I go a little hog wild! WE MUST HAVE 30 notebooks!!!! and a matching pen for each!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Martha Stewart line - such pretty items!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Giveaway Directory
Sweepsadvantage
SheBlogs Canada