Sunday, March 4, 2012

#RogersSmartHome offers Safety and Security for your family!

Did you know Canada.. I used to feel safe. I was of the mind that "it" would never happen to me, whether "it" was having my home broken into, something being vandalized or worse. THEN, I had kids. As I'm sure many of you know, once you have your babies, their safety and security is of the utmost important to you - I double and triple check the locks every night, we have a stick in the sliding door, we leave the lights on, everything.

But with the kids in sports and family activities we're starting to have a lot of late nights and I'm always concerned with what's going on at home.



This is why I LOVE the amazing new generation of home security that Rogers is now offering, Rogers Smart Home Monitoring lets you monitor, control and receive alerts from your system via the internet or your smartphone - amazing! Not only can you make sure home is secure but you can also automate your lights, appliances, thermostat and more. Creating your own schedules and rules that makes your home more secure and energy efficient, we are truly living in the future now!

I'm so excited to share this with you, not only because it's a great service and one I think so many households would love, but also because you can enter to WIN! That's right, there are five Rogers Smart Home Monitoring systems to be won. This contest is open to Ontario residents, starting at midnight on March 1st, 2012 and continues until 5:00pm EST on May 16th, 2012.

The Rogers Smart Home Monitoring system prize includes..
* 1 touchpad
* 3 door/window sensors
* 1 motion detector
* 1 key fob
* 1 security camera
* 1 thermostat
* 1 lamp dimmer module
* also includes professional installation and monitoring service for one (1) year
approximate total value of $1,518.83

THIS is piece of mind made for our world of technology, I love it, fingers crossed for all of my Ontario readers, click here to enter today!! Make sure you share with friends and family as well!

Disclaimer: This post has been compensated, all opinions are my own, I am only sharing the contest details with you, I am not running the contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Giveaway Directory
Sweepsadvantage
SheBlogs Canada