Winner: Congratulations to our winner Jen!! Thanks again everyone for joining our giveaway, please check out our other current giveaways on the side bar.
Update: Giveaway is now closed - thank you everyone for commenting!! The winner is being contacted now.
Did you know Canada.. I've been reading an amazing book for expectant Mamas and parents of little ones. The book is from DK Canada's Parents' Boutique: CMA Complete Book of Mother and Baby Care.
Some of my favourite parts of the book include..
* Step-by-step directions, with photos, on how to make a baby's bottle from formula. This sounds so ridiculous now but when I got home from the hospital with my twins and we had to go with formula for many reasons I had NO CLUE how to make up a bottle and at that time of confusion and stress I did not find the directions on the can very helpful. There's also a perfect section (with photos!!) on cleaning and sterilizing as well - another thing I would have paid any amount of money for when I was on my own and confused about how everything worked.
* A really nice sleeping chart on how much and when children usually sleep from 4 weeks all the way up to 3 years.
* Fantastic medical section, again with photos, for all the crazy things you can run into with a child.
When I was pregnant I bought about 4 or 5 books and was give a few more and I honestly have to say with the CANADIAN information and amazingly helpful photos CMA Complete Book of Mother and Baby Care is head and shoulders above the rest.
Now one of our lucky Canadian Moms-To-Be will win a set of books to get her through her pregnancy with all the information she needs on her body and her baby.
One lucky reader will win a Mom-To-Be Prize Pack from DK Canada's Parents' Boutique consisting of these fabulous books..
Pregnancy Day by Day Canadian Edition – $40.00
Pregnancy & Birth Essential Checklists - $15.95
Pregnant Body Book - $45.00
These books are filled with information for Canadian Parents, something I think is SO important. A pregnancy in Canada can be very different from any other country and you need information about what is going to happen to YOU during pregnancy. You don't just want general information, you want DETAILS.
Mandatory Entry - one mandatory entry per person
Like how I think Mom's need information on how to make a bottle - In the comment section tell us a piece of information you think every Mom needs to know.
Optional Entries - 1 comment per each optional entry
- Follow @DKCanada on Twitter
- Follow Did you know Canada on GFC
- Follow @diduknowcanada on Twitter
- Like Did you know Canada on Facebook
- Tweet this giveaway (link to your tweet in comment, can be done 2x a day during giveaway)
Moms-To-Be Check out our 3 book giveaway detailing your pregnancy with #Canadian information! Ends 07/25 @diduknowcanada http://bit.ly/pX8Tri
Giveaway open to our Canadian readers closing July 25th at 9:00pm EST. You must leave an email address so I have a way to contact you in the event that you win. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be chosen in their place.
Disclosure: We received a copy of CMA Complete Book of Mother and Baby - our opinions are our own.