Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tic Tac Canada

Did you know Canada.. the kiddos and I tried the new Green Apple tic tacs from Tic Tac Canada today - so yummy!!!



My boys are 3 years old and had never had tic tacs before, one of my guys was kind of unsure about these new things Mom was offering but my other guy LOVES them as you can see..




He's been carrying them around all morning having one at a time. I hadn't thought of tic tacs as being a fun treat to pick up for the boys but am so glad we're trying them now. And in a much bigger container than I remember - perfect for little hands or to stick in my purse so we have enough of them on the go.

We're very happy with the green apple flavour - often the boys wrinkle up there nose at candies that come in green apple flavour as they are usually too sour but these aren't sour at all - just a nice light taste.

Visit Tic Tac Canada on Facebook to learn more about their great new product!!

Disclaimer: We received a box to try but will be picking up some more next time we see them!! As always, our opinions are our own.

1 comment:

  1. My two girls LOVE Tic Tacs but we have not yet seen the green Apple one :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Giveaway Directory
Sweepsadvantage
SheBlogs Canada