Monday, June 13, 2011

The Great Canadian Blog Bash: Pink Espresso

Did you know Canada.. we will be participating in The Great Canadian Blog Bash and one of our sponsors is Pink Espresso! One lucky winner will receive a $10 eGiftCard from Pink Espresso!!



Pink Espresso is a Canadian Company based in Ottawa, Ontario and I love what they have to say about their products: products that make you feel "Over the Top" about yourself - as they are products you can feel Fah~Buu~Lus~ about!

My favourite item from Pink Espresso is the you deserve this 2 piece set containing Milk Made Velveteen Hand Creme and Cake Walk Triplemint Foot Creme. The scent of the Hand Creme is so lovely - very light and nice and trust me, I am picky! Before finding Milk Made Velveteen Hand Creme I had been using the same scent/brand since High school!! And we won't count how long ago that was! ;-)

Not only does Pink Espresso carry fantastic beauty & care products but they also have a beautiful jewelery line as well.

Visit them on Facebook and Twitter as well!

I highly recommend Pink Espresso and can't wait for one lucky reader to win a $10 eGiftCard during our upcoming Great Canadian Blog Bash!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that's awesome! I'm participating in the Blog Bash too!

    I already follow you, but thought I'd come say hi from the Blog Hop!

    You and your followers are welcome to come to the #keenongreen Twitter Party that I am co-hosting with @MandyNorwex this Friday June 17th 8pm EST - to respond to the invite, go here: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=136820243061202

    Hope to see you there! Would love to chat with you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Giveaway Directory
Sweepsadvantage
SheBlogs Canada