Thursday, June 2, 2011

StickerYou

Did you know Canada.. I got to try the coolest service - mark your own stickers from StickerYou.



StickerYou has the COOLEST create your own sticker app where you pay per page for as many stickers as you want to fit on that page.  The app lets you select images grouped my themes, add text, resize images including your own photos and more.



What I did was upload my logo, sized it how I wanted it and used the app to repeat it on the page and fit it so I could get as many as possible. You don't have to use your own photos either they have TONS of really fun images for you to choose from.



This is a fantastic service for so many people - businesses, personalized sticker sheets for kids birthdays, really funky stickers for teenagers, personalized labels from around the home, wine labels, shower gifts and more.

From their website..

StickerYou was founded in 2008 by Andrew Witkin, who was inspired during a walk on Los Angeles’ Manhattan Beach when he noticed how stickers played a huge role in the local scene and culture but realized how difficult it was for individuals to create ‘cool’ stickers themselves.

StickerYou has raised growth capital from a prominent group of Canadian angels, including Jason Chapnik (Chairman of Dealer.com), Greg Coleman (Romspen Investment Corporation), Jordan Banks through his investment firm Thunder Road Capital, K2 and Associates Investment Management, and Jonathan Graff (Co-President of Benecaid).

StickerYou is based in Toronto, Canada.

Make it Stick!


I highly recommend StickerYou - it's a really fun process from start to finish and you end up with quality work, perfect colours and really cool stickers.

Follow them on Twitter @StickerYou, Facebook and the web!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Giveaway Directory
Sweepsadvantage
SheBlogs Canada