Winner: Congratulations to Jenn of Organic-Mama.ca - our winner!! She chose the DIY Bath Fizzie Kit, the same one my boys and I tried, so much fun!! Congrats again Jenn and thanks all for joining!!
Update: Giveaway is now closed - thank you everyone for commenting - loved reading everyone's favourite products! The winner is being contacted now.
Did you know Canada.. my boys and I tried the coolest thing this weekend - we made our own bath fizzies with a DIY kit from Canada's own Kiss Naturals.
We got all the supplies out, all we needed to supply was the bowl to mix everything:
Mix it together as directed (basically you just dump it all in, very easy to do with my little helpers, there are also great instructional videos on the website if you feel unsure about anything):
Then we put it in the mold and left it over night:
The boys are now enjoying a tubby with their bath fizzies as I write this and I love hearing their happy squeals. :) Their kits would be PERFECT for a playdate craft, the lip balm kit would be especially great for a birthday party activity and for us the bath fizzies were a great rainy day activity.
There are MANY fantastic things to know about Kiss Naturals. products:
* they don't add fillers, additives, dyes or synthetics to any of their products
* they personally test all their products on their family so they know the products are safe and effective for ours
* they are a family business IN CANADA
* all the molds, bottles containers, spoons and packaging have been tested by an accredited third party lab in the USA and All products conform to CPSIA product safety standards
* kits do not contain any petroleum products and no parabens
* kits are designed and intended for use by children
* just won the Dr. Toy "Best Green Product " award for 2011 for their Lip Balm kit
One lucky reader will win their choice of one of the 4 kits available from Kiss Naturals.
Follow Kiss Naturals on Twitter: @kissnaturals and comment below with your Twitter name.
Optional Entries - 1 comment per each optional entry
- Like Kiss Naturals on Facebook
- Visit Kiss Naturals website and let us know which kit your family would like the best
- Follow Did you know Canada on GFC
- Follow @diduknowcanada on Twitter
- Like Did you know Canada on Facebook
- Tweet this giveaway (link to your tweet in comment, can be done 2x a day during giveaway)
Enter to #win a DIY Craft Kit from Kiss Naturals ends May 30 @diduknowcanada http://bit.ly/kghQj2
Giveaway open to our Canadian readers, closes May 30 at 9:00pm EST. You must leave an email address so I have a way to contact you in the event that you win. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be chosen in their place.
Disclosure: We received a Kiss Naturals Bath Fizzie kit to try - our opinions are our own.