Did you know Canada.. I'm sure you DO know we love Luxe Boxes, created by Canadian company Loose Button. In case you don't know, Luxe Box is a monthly subscription service that delivers 4-5 deluxe-sized beauty samples to your doorstep in a chic box. The samples range from skincare and makeup to fragrance, body, and haircare.
Be sure to follow Loose Button on Facebook as well and vote for Did you know Canada? in the Lancome Luxe Box contest so I can giveaway another box to you guys!!!
We had a chance to check out this months box and it is the best one we've ever seen!
Containing large samples of..
* Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub - fragrance free, it makes your skin feel fresh and beautiful, worked well even on my sensative skin
* Lise Watier Couleur Folle Mineral Loose Powder Eyeshadow - mine is aqua colour, not a colour I would choose for myself normally but I love it!! Goes on very light and just adds a great shine that opens up your eyes, this is exactly why I love this service, taking yourself away from your standards to find out you really do love other colours and products!!
* Meradesso Lip Treats - we've talking about Canadian company Meradesso before, this primer is full of great benefits like Vitamins A, C and E and doubles the wear time of any lip product
* Benefit Cosmetics B. Right! Total Moisture Facial Cream - feels luxurious going on and real does provide long lasting moisture, very happy to find this!
* As a special treat this month we also received a bonus item from a fav of ours - Canadian company Teaopia!!! Everyone received a Cactus Fig Tea Kit in their box, complete with paper filters - another great find as I admit I wouldn't normally pick Cactus Fig Tea from a big list, but I LOVE IT - who knew!!
From the note and sticker with your name on it, to the beautifully done information card, there is such a sense of excitement that comes from opening a Luxe Box, such a treat you feel like it's almost too special (almost, but you still open it..haha). This would make a perfect gift this Holiday Season for any woman in your life, not to get cliché, but it truly is a "gift that keeps on giving" - with new products coming to your door every month it's a year long present, what could be better???
I think we are so lucky to have this service available to us and SO excited that I get to share one with my readers as well!!
That's right, one lucky reader will win a December Luxe Box!!!