Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Teaopia

Did you know Canada.. have you been to Teaopia yet??


Canada’s premium loose leaf tea retailer, with over 40 stores across Canada (Ontario, BC, Alberta and Manitoba), Teaopia has a gorgeous Holiday Collection and tasty teas, perfect for everyone on your list.
I recently received this sweet Tea for One set - with a removable infuser, teapot, cup and saucer it's cute, fun and SO USEFUL - the perfect gift!

Pair with Teaopia's Holiday Blend Black Tea - the perfect combination of Black Tea, apple pieces, cinnamon, almond and real bourbon vanilla bits. I tried this in my sweet new pot and it so tasty, a new fav of mine and in a beautiful tin this is a fantastic gift.

No reason to forget the kiddos when shopping for tea either - they have an awesome Kids Tea Pack, a healthy and delicious alternative to sugary, caffeine filled drinks. Drink warm or cold, a fun treat to share with your family and a beautiful set for under the tree! Could you imagine a little girl opening up a new "tea set" and getting REAL tea to use with it?? Every little girls dream. :-)  My boys absolutely love it too, our new fav after playing outside in the cold, perfect for those red cheeks once the snow starts too!  The Tropical Fruit Punch and Strawberry Kiwi flavours are our most favourite.

Though the Holiday Blend Black Tea is my absolutely fav, the scent and taste of the Almond Biscotti and Caramel Apple are so delish, I can't stop sniffing the packs while I make a cup!

For after all the Holiday Celebration it might be a good idea to pick up some Slim and Slender tea too. The combination of natural ingredients come together to create a tea that both boosts the immune system and burns fat with a guava-pineapple-lemon flavour.

Gorgeous gifts, tasty teas, Teaopia has thought of everything this Holiday Season, order online or in store!!

5 comments:

  1. I just heard about this from my Loose Buttons box and after checking out the site I will be ordering some items from them. Thanks for sharing this post with us. I am loving the tea for one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo...I'm loving the Kids Tea pack! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last Saturday was the first time I tried Teaopia. I was the best tea I have every had. I wish you had a location in Cobourg,

    ReplyDelete
  4. The one in Oshawa isn't that far from Cobourg. Just a little walk. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. where can I buy it, I live in Calgary, alberta????

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Giveaway Directory
Sweepsadvantage
SheBlogs Canada